Indeed…. I think by about 4 or 5 inches.
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I prefer black ink.
3. Look at your planner for October 14, what are you doing?
This might be the weekend I get to visit my friend Christina and her 3 girls in Columbia, SC.
4. What color are your toenails usually?
Varies greatly…even kept them natural for awhile. But this week, more of a pumpkin orange.
5. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
Blue-ish/Grey-ish…. not sure they will make the move with us yet.
6. What color are the seats in your car?
7. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
yes…her name was Maybelline.. it looked like she was wearing eyeliner.
8. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
my ” Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell Repeal” survey for spouses from the U.S. Army.
9. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
It very rarely use an ATM.
11. Who is the last baby that you held?
Guess I can’t claim my own as babies…. so my new little nephew, Coleman.
12. Can you spell well?
yes, I think so
13. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
That sounds pretty gross…and I do love cinnamon.
14. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
The van… and it was full o’ babies.
15. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
Go Gators ( there would be no peace in the home with G if answered otherwise)
16. Last time you went to Six Flags?
Who knows?!?! Oddly, my friend and I were just discussing how we don’t think we can ride roller coasters after children… because of motion sickness… is this normal???
17. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
A’s pre-school creation on ” The Five Senses”
18. Last person you gave a business card?
19. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
The kids pre-school tuition. Makes public school looks pretty inviting!
20. Closest framed picture to you?
Metal art type frame… A, J, cousins, nephew W
21. Last time you had someone cook for you?
Oh geez… G will sometimes make me some breakfast.
22. Last time you received flowers?
23. Do you play air guitar?
Negative, and the practice is a bit irritating to watch.
24. Has anyone ever proposed to you?
Yes…Thanksgiving 2003…Central Park…outside of the Tavern on the Green.
25. Do you take anything in your coffee?
I don’t take coffee.
26. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
I do! And I rather like them… I actually really like the Nativity scene that goes up at Christmas time.
27. What is/was your high school’s mascot?
In Virginia— It was definitely a bird… Eagle..Warhawk ?!
28. Last person you spoke to from high school?
Janna or Peter
29. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
I am not really a fan…. makes my hands feel sticky.
30. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
About the festivals in town this weekend.
32. Are you ticklish?
YES! And it is a very effective way of making me very, very mad.
33. Last time you saw fireworks?
In Pensacola, over the IHOP.
34. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
LONG time ago. They are delicious when hot…but make me feel sick afterwards.
35. Last time you parked under a carport?
house in Fort Benning
36. Are you an aunt or uncle?
Aunt Brit-Brit… to 2 nieces and 2 nephews.
37. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
** Now link up and join in! Or just copy and paste and leave it in the comments!**